After you register Orchestrator server with vCenter Single Sign-On and configure it to work with vCenter Server, you can check whether Orchestrator is successfully registered as an extension with vCenter Server.
- In a Web browser navigate to the managed object browser of your vCenter Server instance.
- Log in with your vCenter Server credentials.
- Under Properties, click content.
- On the Data Object Type: ServiceContent page, under Properties, click ExtensionManager.
- On the Managed Object Type page, under Properties, click the Orchestrator extension string.
The universally unique ID is the ID of the Orchestrator server. The ID is stored in the vCenter Server plug-in configuration VC.xml file on the machine on which Orchestrator is installed.
- On the Data Object Type: Extension page, under Properties, click server.
You can see information about the Orchestrator server registered as an extension, such as serverThumbprint and url. The serverThumbprint property is the SHA-1 thumbprint of the Orchestrator server certificate, which is a unique identifier of the Orchestrator server. The url property is the service URL of the Orchestrator server. There is one record per IP address. If the Orchestrator server has two IP addresses, both of them are displayed as service URLs.