Orchestrator provides a workflow that generates a ZIP archive of troubleshooting information containing configuration, server, wrapper, and installation log files.
You must be logged in to the Orchestrator client as a member of the vCO admin group.
- Click the Workflows view in the Orchestrator client.
- In the workflows hierarchical list, open and navigate to the Export logs and application settings workflow.
- Right-click the Export logs and application settings workflow and select Start workflow.
- (Optional) : Type the path to the folder on the vCO server in which to store the output ZIP archive.
If you do not type a path, the generated ZIP archive is stored in the c:/orchestrator folder.
- Click Submit to run the workflow.
The troubleshooting information is stored in a ZIP archive named vCO_troubleshooting_dateReference_xxxxxx.zip.