You can import a server certificate and use it with Orchestrator.
About this task
You can import a certificate only if you have not created a self-signed certificate. If you have already created a certificate in the database, the option to import a certificate is not available.
- Log in to the Orchestrator configuration interface as vmware.
- Click Server Certificate.
- Click Import certificate database.
- Browse to select the certificate file to import.
- Type the password used to decrypt the content of the imported keystore database.
The details about the imported server certificate appear in the Server Certificate panel.