The js-io-rights.conf file is created when a workflow tries to access the Orchestrator server file system. You cannot create the js-io-rights.conf file manually in an Orchestrator Appliance instance.
About this task
Run a workflow that accesses the Orchestrator server file system and locate the js-io-rights.conf file to verify its existence.
- Log in to the Orchestrator client as an administrator.
- Click the Workflows view.
- In the workflows hierarchical list, select .
- Right-click the Export logs and application settings workflow and select Start workflow.
This is an example workflow that tries to access the Orchestrator server file system.
- Click Submit.
The js-io-rights.conf file is created.
- Log in to the Orchestrator Appliance Linux console as root and navigate to the /etc/vco/app-server/ directory.
- Locate the js-io-rights.conf file.
- (Optional) Verify the default content of the js-io-rights.conf file.
-rwx / +rwx /var/run/vco -rwx /etc/vco/app-server/security/ +rx /etc/vco +rx /var/log/vco/