Configure network settings for the Orchestrator Appliance to assign a static IP address and define the proxy settings.
Download and deploy the Orchestrator Appliance.
Verify that the appliance is up and running.
- In a Web browser, go to https://orchestrator_appliance_ip:5480.
- Log in as root.
- On the Network tab, click Address.
- Select the method by which the appliance obtains IP address settings.
Obtains IP settings from a DHCP server. This is the default setting.
Uses static IP settings. Type the IP address, netmask, and gateway.
Depending on your network settings, you might have to select IPv4 and IPv6 address types.
- (Optional) : Type the necessary network configuration information.
- Click Save Settings.
- (Optional) : Set the proxy settings and click Save Settings.