By default, using the Orchestrator client to search for objects through a plug-in returns 20 objects at a time. You can modify the plug-in configuration file to increase the number of objects that are returned.
You must have installed a plug-in in the Orchestrator server.
- Navigate to the plug-in configuration folder on the Orchestrator server system.
This folder contains an XML configuration file for each plug-in you have installed in the Orchestrator server.
If you installed Orchestrator with the vCenter Server installer
Go to install_directory\VMware\Infrastructure\Orchestrator\app-server\conf\plugins.
If you installed the standalone version of Orchestrator
Go to install_directory\VMware\Orchestrator\app-server\conf\plugins.
- Open the XML configuration file of the plug-in for which you want to change the number of search results.
- Add the following line to the XML configuration file for the plug-in.
This line sets the number of search results to return to 50.
- Save the XML configuration file.
- (Optional) Repeat 2 through 4 for each plug-in to modify.
- Restart the Orchestrator server.
You increased the number of search results Orchestrator displays for a particular plug-in.