You can run a workflow to deploy a package from a local Orchestrator server to remote Orchestrator servers.
About this task
In this example, you can deploy a package from a local server to an array of remote servers.
- Log in to the Orchestrator client as an administrator.
- Click the Workflows view in the Orchestrator client.
- In the hierarchical list of workflows, select and navigate to the Deploy a package from a local server workflow.
- Right-click the Deploy a package from a local server and select Start workflow.
- Select the package to deploy from the local storage.
- Select the remote servers to deploy the package to.
- Select whether you want to overwrite the remote server packages.
The packages on the remote server are replaced, discarding the version of the packaged elements.
A version check of the server and the deploying packages is performed. The packages are deployed after a successful check.
- Click Submit to run the workflow.
After running the workflow, the status information is displayed in the log view and in the inventory of the plug-in.