You can run a workflow to create a binding in a specified broker.
Verify that you are logged in to the Orchestrator client as an administrator.
Verify that you have a connection to an AMQP broker from the Inventory view.
- Click the Workflows view in the Orchestrator client.
- In the hierarchical list of workflows, select and navigate to the Bind workflow.
- Right-click the Bind workflow and select Start workflow.
- Select a broker in which you want create a binding.
- Provide information about the binding.
Type the name of the queue.
Type the name of the exchange.
Type the routing key.
- Click Submit to run the workflow.