You can run a workflow to add an exchange in a specified broker.
Verify that you are logged in to the Orchestrator client as an administrator.
Verify that you have a connection to an AMQP broker from the Inventory view.
- Click the Workflows view in the Orchestrator client.
- In the hierarchical list of workflows, select and navigate to the Declare an exchange workflow.
- Right-click the Declare an exchange workflow and select Start workflow.
- Select a broker to which you want to add the exchange.
- In the Name text box, type a name for the exchange.
- Select the exchange type.
Makes a direct match between the routing key provided in the message and the routing criteria used when a queue is bound to this exchange.
Forwards any message sent to this exchange to all queues bound to it. Queues that are bound to this exchange contain no arguments.
Queues are bound to this exchange with a table of arguments that can contain headers and values. A special argument named x-match determines the matching algorithm.
Performs a wildcard match between the routing key and the routing pattern specified in the binding.
- Select whether the exchange is durable.
The exchange remains after a broker restart.
The exchange is removed after a broker restart.
- Select whether to automatically delete the exchange with activated subscription.
Automatically deletes the exchange when no more queues are bound to it. The exchange remains until at least one queue is bound to it.
Does not automatically delete the exchange.
- Click Submit to run the workflow.