After you finish developing the Virtual Machine Manager, you must disable Web view development mode, import the Web view from your working directory to the Orchestrator server, and publish the Web view.
You finished developing the Virtual Machine Manager Web view.
- Log in to the Orchestrator configuration interface by using the your Orchestrator configuration username and password.
For example, go to https://orchestrator_server_DNS_name_or_IP_address:8283 or https://localhost:8283 in a Web browser.
- On the General tab click Advanced Configuration.
- Deselect the Enable Web view development mode check box.
- Click Apply changes.
- On the Startup Options tab click Restart Service to restart the Orchestrator server in normal mode.
- After the Orchestrator server restarts, right-click Virtual Machine Manager in the Web Views view of the Orchestrator client, and select Edit.
- Click Import from directory in the Elements tab in the Web view editor.
- Select your working folder and click Import to import the updated files from your working directory to the server.
- Click Save and Close to exit the Web view editor.
- Right-click the Virtual Machine Manager Web view and select Publish.
You imported the Virtual Machine Manager Web view from your working directory to the server and published it.
If you install the Virtual Machine Manager Web view from the Orchestrator samples bundle, you must edit the vmFolder attribute to point to a virtual machine folder in your vCenter Server before you publish the Web view.
What to do next
You can open the Virtual Machine Manager Web view in a browser and use it to examine virtual machines and run workflows.