You can use an existing Web view as a template. You can export a Web view as a template, and then edit the exported template to create a Web view.
About this task
When you export a Web view as a template, Orchestrator creates a ZIP file that contains all the files of the original Web view. You can then create a new Web view that uses these files.
You must have an existing Web view to export as a template.
- From the drop-down menu in the Orchestrator client, select Administer.
- Click the Web Views view.
- Right-click the Web view to export as a template and select .
- (Optional) Change the name of the ZIP file as appropriate.
- Select a location on your local system to save the ZIP file and click Save.
You exported the contents of an existing Web view to use as a template from which to create other Web views.
What to do next
Create a new Web view from the template.