After you edit the files of a Web view in the working folder, you must import them back to the Web view in the Orchestrator server.
Verify that you exported the files of a Web view to a working folder and edit them using Web development tools.
- From the drop-down menu in the Orchestrator client, select Administer.
- Click the Web Views view.
- Right-click the Web view in the Web view list and select Edit.
- Click the Elements tab in the Web view editor.
- Click Import from directory.
- Select the working folder in your local system from which to import the modified Web view files and click Import.
- Click Save and Close to exit the Web view editor.
You imported to the Web view in the Orchestrator server the Web view files that you modified on your local system.
What to do next
Create Web view attributes.