Instead of exporting a Web view to your local system for use as a Web view template, you can define a Web view template as a resource element in the Orchestrator server.
About this task
Defining a Web view template as a resource element makes it available to all Web view developers who connect to the Orchestrator server.
You exported a Web view template ZIP file to define as a resource element.
- From the drop-down menu in the Orchestrator client, select Design.
- Click the Resources view.
- Right-click a resource folder in the hierarchical list or the root and select New folder to create a folder in which to store the resource element.
- Right-click the resource folder in which to import the resource element and select Import resources.
- Select the resource to import and click Open.
Orchestrator adds the resource element to the folder you selected.
You defined a Web view template ZIP file as a resource element that all Web view developers who connect to the Orchestrator server can use.
What to do next
Create a Web view from a resource element template.