To be able to use the vCloud Director plug-in, you must download the .vmoapp file containing the plug-in and install it using the Orchestrator configuration interface.
Verify that you are logged in to the Orchestrator configuration interface at https://orchestrator_server:8283.
Verify that you have downloaded the .vmoapp file from http://www.vmware.com/products/datacenter-virtualization/vcenter-orchestrator/plugins.html.
- On the General tab, click Install Application.
- Upload the vCloud Director plug-in.
- Click the magnifying glass icon.
- Select the .vmoapp file to install.
- Click Open.
- Click Install.
The vCloud Director plug-in tab appears in the Orchestrator configuration interface.
- On the Startup Options tab, click Restart service to complete the plug-in installation.