After you configure the default Orchestrator plug-ins, you might want to install a new .vmoapp plug-in.
- Log in to the Orchestrator configuration interface as vmware.
- On the General tab, click Install Application.
- Click the magnifying glass icon.
- Browse to locate the .vmoapp file, and click Open.
- Click Install.
The tab for the plug-in appears in the Orchestrator configuration interface.
- On the Startup Options tab, click Restart service to complete the plug-in installation.
You successfully installed the plug-in. Every time you install a .vmoapp plug-in, a validation is made on the server configuration. In most cases, you must perform additional configuration steps on a tab that the new application adds to the Orchestrator configuration interface.