About this task
- Save the configuration file with an appropriate name and in an appropriate place.
- Navigate to the following folder on the Orchestrator server system.
If you installed the standalone version of Orchestrator
Go to install_directory\VMware\Orchestrator\app-server\conf.
If you downloaded and deployed the virtual appliance
Go to /etc/vco/app-server/.
- Open the vmo.properties configuration file in a text editor.
- Set the com.vmware.scripting.rhino-class-shutter-file system property by adding the following line to the vmo.properties file.
- Save the vmo.properties file.
- Restart the Orchestrator server.