You can change the Orchestrator configuration interface password at anytime to avoid potential security issues.
Before you begin
Verify that the VMware vRealize Orchestrator Configuration service is running.
- Log in to the Orchestrator configuration interface as vmware.
- On the General tab, click Change Password.
- In the Current password text box, enter your current password.
- In the New password text box, enter the new password.
- Reenter the new password to confirm it.
- Click Apply changes.