If you have installed Orchestrator standalone, the Orchestrator Configuration service does not start by default. You must start it manually before you try to access the Orchestrator configuration interface.
- On the machine on which Orchestrator is installed, select .
- In the Services window, right-click VMware vRealize Orchestrator Configuration and select Start.
- (Optional) : Set up the service to start automatically on the next reboot.
- Right-click VMware vRealize Orchestrator Configuration and select Properties.
- In the VMware vRealize Orchestrator Configuration Properties (Local Computer) window, from the Startup type drop-down menu select Automatic.
The Orchestrator Configuration service is now running and Orchestrator configuration interface is available for use.
What to do next
You can log in to the Orchestrator configuration interface and start the process of configuring Orchestrator.