You can set the behavior for resuming a failed run for each custom workflow. The default workflows in the library use the default system setting for resuming a failed workflow run.
Before you begin
Verify that you have permissions to edit the workflow.
About this task
You can change the default system behavior by modifying a configuration file. See Set Custom Properties for Resuming Failed Workflow Runs.
- From the drop-down menu in the Orchestrator client, select Design.
- Click the Workflows view.
- Expand the workflows hierarchical list to navigate to the workflow for which you want to set the behavior.
- Right-click the workflow and select Edit.
The workflow editor opens.
- On the General tab, select an option from the Resume from failed behavior drop-down menu.
Follows the default behavior.
If a workflow run fails, a pop-up window displays an option to resume the workflow run.
If a workflow run fails, it cannot be resumed.
- Click Save and close.