You can call a REST operation directly, without generating a new workflow.
Verify that you are logged in to the Orchestrator client as an administrator.
Verify that you have a connection to a REST host from the Inventory view.
- Click the Workflows view in the Orchestrator client.
- In the workflows hierarchical list, select and navigate to the Invoke a REST operation workflow.
- Right-click the Invoke a REST operation workflow and select Start workflow.
- Select the REST operation from the list of available operations.
- Provide the input parameters and content that the operation requires.
- Click Submit to run the workflow.