You can run a workflow from the Orchestrator client to create a simple XML document for testing purposes.
Log in to the Orchestrator client as a user who can run XML workflows.
Verify that you created the c:/orchestrator folder at the root of the Orchestrator server system or set access rights to another folder.
- Click the Workflows view in the Orchestrator client.
- In the workflows hierarchical list, open to navigate to the Create a simple XML document workflow.
- Right-click the Create a simple XML document workflow and select Start workflow.
- Type the filepath to the XML document to create.
For example, c:/orchestrator/filename.xml.
- Click Submit to run the workflow.
The workflow creates an XML document that contains a list of users. The attributes for each entry are
user ID and