You can run a workflow from the Orchestrator client to send an email to respond to a query, known as a user interaction.
The workflow uses the default mail server configuration that you set in the Orchestrator configuration interface. See Define the Default SMTP Connection.
- Configure the Mail plug-in in the Orchestrator configuration interface.
- Log in to the Orchestrator client as a user who can run Mail workflows.
- Click the Workflows view in the Orchestrator client.
- In the workflows hierarchical list, open to navigate to the Example interaction with email workflow.
- Right-click the Example interaction with email workflow and select Start workflow.
- Provide the required information.
- Type a recipient address.
- Select an LDAP group of users who are authorized to answer the query.
- Click Submit to run the workflow.
The workflow suspends its run and sends an email to the given address.