You can run a workflow to create a new subscription elements.
Before you begin
Verify that you are logged in to the Orchestrator client as an administrator.
Verify that you have a connection to an AMQP broker from the Inventory view.
Verify that the AMQP broker has all queues included in the subscription declared.
- Click the Workflows view in the Orchestrator client.
- In the hierarchical list of workflows, select and navigate to the Subscribe to queues workflow.
- Right-click the Subscribe to queues workflow and select Start workflow.
- In the Name text box, type the name of the queue to display.
- Select the broker to which you want to add the subscription.
- Select all the queues for message subscription.
- Click Submit to run the workflow.
After the workflow runs successfully a child of the broker appears in the Inventory view.
What to do next
You can create a policy.