You can run a workflow from the Orchestrator client to change the passphrase for the key pair that you generated last.
Configure the SSH plug-in in the Orchestrator configuration interface.
Log in to the Orchestrator client as a user who can run SSH workflows.
- Click the Workflows view in the Orchestrator client.
- In the workflows hierarchical list, open to navigate to the Change key pair passphrase workflow.
- Right-click the Change key pair passphrase workflow and select Start workflow.
- Reset the key pair passphrase.
- Type the current passphrase.
- Type the new passphrase.
- Click Submit to run the workflow.