You can run a workflow from the Orchestrator client to generate a JDBC connection URL.
Log in to the Orchestrator client as a user who can run JDBC workflows.
- Click the Workflows view in the Orchestrator client.
- In the workflows hierarchical list, open to navigate to the JDBC URL generator workflow.
- Right-click the JDBC URL generator workflow and select Start workflow.
- Select the type of database for which to generate a URL.
If you use a Microsoft database, you might have to click Next and to provide the database instance name and database user domain name.
- Provide the required information to generate a database URL.
- Type a database server name or IP address.
- Type a database name.
- (Optional) Type a database port number.
If you do not specify a port number, the workflow uses a default port number.
- Type a user name to access the database.
- Type a password to access the database.
- Click Submit to run the workflow.