The Configuration workflow category of the vCenter Server plug-in contains workflows that let you manage the connections to vCenter Server instances.
You can access these workflows from Workflows view of the Orchestrator client.in the
- Add a vCenter Server instance
- Configures Orchestrator to connect to a new vCenter Server instance so that you can run workflows over the objects in the vSphere infrastructure.
- List the Orchestrator extensions of vCenter Server
- Lists all Orchestrator extensions of vCenter Server.
- Register Orchestrator as a vCenter Server extension
- Registers the Orchestrator instance as a vCenter Server extension.
- Remove a vCenter Server instance
- Removes a vCenter Server instance from the Orchestrator inventory. You will no longer be able to orchestrate this vCenter Server instance.
- Update a vCenter Server instance
- Updates the connection to a vCenter Server instance. For example, if the IP address of your vCenter Server system changes, you must update the connection parameters to the vCenter Server instance so that you can manage your vSphere inventory with Orchestrator.
- Unregister a vCenter Server extension
- Unregisters a vCenter Server extension.