You can run a workflow from the Orchestrator client to create an address book for testing purposes.
Log in to the Orchestrator client as a user who can run XML workflows.
Verify that you created the c:/orchestrator folder at the root of the Orchestrator server system or set access rights to another folder.
- Click the Workflows view in the Orchestrator client.
- In the workflows hierarchical list, open to navigate to the Full address book test workflow.
- Right-click the Full address book test workflow and select Start workflow.
- Type the path to the address book folder.
For example, c:/orchestrator/foldername.
The workflow automatically creates the folder if it does not exist.
- Click Submit to run the workflow.
The workflow creates a DTD, an XML, and a CSS file, appends the stylesheet, and stores the files in the specified folder.