You can run a workflow to add an AMQP broker.
- Log in to the Orchestrator client as an administrator.
- Click the Workflows view in the Orchestrator client.
- In the hierarchical list of workflows, select and navigate to the Add a broker workflow.
- Right-click the Add a broker workflow and select Start workflow.
- Provide the information required for the Add a broker workflow.
Type the name of the broker.
Type the address of the host.
Type the port of the AMQP broker service. The default port is 5672.
Type the address of the virtual host. The default value provided is /.
Select whether to use SSL certificates.
Accept all certificates
Select whether to accept all SSL certificates without validation.
Type the user name for the broker.
Type the password for the broker.
- Click Submit to run the workflow.
After the workflow runs successfully, the AMQP broker appears in the Inventory view.
What to do next
You can run a Validate a broker workflow. If an error occurs, use the Update a broker workflow to change the broker's properties before validating again.