You can create a custom workflow from a REST operation.
Before you begin
Verify that you are logged in to the Orchestrator client as an administrator.
Verify that you have a connection to a REST host from the Inventory view.
About this task
You can integrate custom-generated workflows into high-level workflows. For more information about workflow development, see the vRealize OrchestratorDeveloper's Guide.
- Click the Workflows view in the Orchestrator client.
- In the workflows hierarchical list, expand and navigate to the Generate a new workflow from a REST operation workflow.
- Right-click the Generate a new workflow from a REST operation workflow and select Start workflow.
- Select the REST operation from the list of available operations.
If the operation takes input and XSD schemas are added to its host, you can specify the request input type.
- In the Name text box, type the name of the workflow to generate.
- Select the workflow folder in which to generate the new workflow.
You can select any existing folder from the workflow library.
- Click Submit to run the workflow.