You can run a workflow from the Orchestrator client to create a database.
Log in to the Orchestrator client as a user who can run JDBC workflows.
- Click the Workflows view in the Orchestrator client.
- In the workflows hierarchical list, open to navigate to the JDBC create table example workflow.
- Right-click the JDBC create table example workflow and select Start workflow.
- Provide the required information, and click Next.
- Type a password to access the database.
- Type a database connection URL.
- Type a user name to access the database.
- Type an SQL create statement.
An example syntax is:
CREATE TABLE "table_name" ("column1" "data_type_for_column1", "column2" "data_type_for_column2")
- Click Submit to run the workflow.