You can use a public key instead of a password. To register an Orchestrator public key on an SSH host, you can run a workflow from the Orchestrator client.
Configure the SSH plug-in in the Orchestrator configuration interface.
Log in to the Orchestrator client as a user who can run SSH workflows.
- Click the Workflows view in the Orchestrator client.
- In the workflows hierarchical list, open to navigate to the Register vCO public key on host workflow.
- Right-click the Register vCO public key on host workflow and select Start workflow.
- Provide the host and authentication information.
You must provide credentials that are registered on the SSH host.
- Click Submit to run the workflow.
You can use public key authentication instead of password authentication when you connect to the SSH host as the registered user.