You can run a workflow on the Orchestrator client to copy files from an SSH host to the Orchestrator server.
About this task
The SSH plug-in uses the Java JCraft library, which implements SFTP. The SCP get command workflow transfers files by using SFTP.
Configure the SSH plug-in in the Orchestrator configuration interface.
Log in to the Orchestrator client as a user who can run SSH workflows.
Orchestrator must have explicit write permissions in order to write in folders.
- Click the Workflows view in the Orchestrator client.
- In the workflows hierarchical list, open to navigate to the SCP get command workflow.
- Right-click the SCP get command workflow and select Start workflow.
- Provide the required information, and click Next.
- Type an SSH host name or IP address.
- Type the SSH authentication information.
- Type the file information.
- Type the path to the directory on the Orchestrator server into which to copy the file.
- Type the path to the file to get from the remote SSH host.
- Click Submit to run the workflow.