You can run a workflow from the Orchestrator client to test all JDBC example workflows in one full cycle.
Log in to the Orchestrator client as a user who can run JDBC workflows.
- Click the Workflows view in the Orchestrator client.
- In the workflows hierarchical list, open to navigate to the Full JDBC cycle example workflow.
- Right-click the Full JDBC cycle example workflow and select Start workflow.
- Provide the required information, and click Next..
- Type a database connection URL.
- Type a user name to access the database.
- Type a password to access the database.
- Type the values to be used as entries in the database.
- Click Submit to run the workflow.