You can run a workflow to send a text message using a specified broker.
Verify that you are logged in to the Orchestrator client as an administrator.
Verify that you have a connection to an AMQP broker from the Inventory view.
- Click the Workflows view in the Orchestrator client.
- In the hierarchical list of workflows, select and navigate to the Send a text message workflow.
- Right-click the Send a text message workflow and select Start workflow.
- Select a broker from which you want to send a message.
- In the Exchange name text box, specify the name of the exchange.
- In the Routing key text box, specify the routing key.
- In the Content text box, type the message you want to send.
- Click Submit to run the workflow.