You can run a custom workflow generated from a SOAP operation to get the output parameters of the operation.
Verify that you are logged in to the Orchestrator client as an administrator.
Verify that you have a connection to a SOAP host from the Inventory view.
- Click the Workflows view in the Orchestrator client.
- Navigate to the workflow location.
- Right-click the custom workflow and select Start workflow.
- Provide the input parameters that the SOAP operation requires.
- Click Submit to run the workflow.
- (Optional) In the Logs tab, review the list of available output parameters.