A recurrence pattern is used to specify the way in which a given workflow is scheduled. You can edit the recurrence pattern of a workflow from the Scheduler view.
Before you begin
A recurrent workflow that is scheduled.
- From the drop-down menu in the Orchestrator client, select Run.
- Click the Scheduler view.
- Right-click the scheduled workflow whose recurrence pattern you want to edit and select Edit.
- Click the Recurrence tab.
- From the drop-down menu, select the recurrence pattern.
You can add an unlimited number of entries to the pattern. You can edit each entry.
The display changes according to the selected pattern.
- Click Save and close to exit the editor.
The new recurrence pattern for the scheduled workflow appears on the Recurrence tab.
What to do next
You can view details about the different runs of the scheduled workflow on the Workflow Runs tab.