You can design blueprints that create or delete logical routers.
- Verify that you have service architect user privileges to access the plug-in.
- Verify that the OpenStack Keystone service is connected to an Active Directory server for automatic synchronization. This configuration automatically synchronizes user accounts in Keystone
- Log in to the vRealize Automation tenant as a service architect.
- Select .
- Click New.
- Select the workflow delete a router, and click Next.
or The blueprint form appears.
- Complete the text boxes in the blueprint form.
You must enter custom labels for all parameters. Parameters listed below are specific for this blueprint. Keystone URL, Project name, Keystone domain name, User name, and Password parameters are mandatory for all blueprints. For the delete blueprint you only need the first parameter from the table and the mandatory ones.
Parameter Description of Value Visibility to Users Router name Enter name of the router. True External network Enter name of the network where the router is uplinked. True Is admin state up Select the state to start the router in. True Is distributed Select whether the router is distributed or not. True Router type Select between exclusive or shared. True Router size Select between compact, large, or extra large. True
- Click Finish.
The newly created blueprint appears in the list of XaaS blueprints.
- To publish the blueprint, select it from the list and click Publish.
A blueprint becomes available for consumption only after you publish it.