You can design blueprints that create or delete provider networks.
- Verify that you have service architect user privileges to access the plug-in.
- Verify that the OpenStack Keystone service is connected to an Active Directory server for automatic synchronization. This configuration automatically synchronizes user accounts in Keystone
- Log in to the vRealize Automation tenant as a service architect.
- Select .
- Click New.
- Select the workflow delete a network, and click Next.
or The blueprint form appears.
- Complete the text boxes in the blueprint form.
You must enter custom labels for all parameters. Parameters listed below are specific for this blueprint. Keystone URL, Project name, Keystone domain name, User name, and Password parameters are mandatory for all blueprints. For the delete blueprint you only need the first parameter from the table and the mandatory ones.
Parameter Description of Value Visibility to Users network name Enter name for the network. True network type Enter the type of the physical network. For example: flat, vlan, portgroup, or vxlan. True physical network Enter the corresponding physical network for this new virtual network. True project name for this network Enter the keystone project where this new virtual network is created. True is shared If you select
true, network is shared with other projects,
falserestricts it to the current project.
True is admin state up Select the state to start the network in. True segmentation_id Enter the segmentation id of the physical network. True is external Select whether this virtual network is an external network. True
- Click Finish.
The newly created blueprint appears in the list of XaaS blueprints.
- To publish the blueprint, select it from the list and click Publish.
A blueprint becomes available for consumption only after you publish it.