You can design blueprints that create or delete cinder volumes.
- Verify that you have service architect user privileges to access the plug-in.
- Verify that the OpenStack Keystone service is connected to an Active Directory server for automatic synchronization. This configuration automatically synchronizes user accounts in Keystone
- Log in to the vRealize Automation tenant as a service architect.
- Select .
- Click New.
- Select the workflow delete a volume, and click Next.
or The blueprint form appears.
- Complete the text boxes in the blueprint form.
You must enter custom labels for all parameters. Parameters listed below are specific for this blueprint. Keystone URL, Project name, Keystone domain name, User name, and Password parameters are mandatory for all blueprints. For the delete blueprint you only need the first parameter from the table and the mandatory ones.
Parameter Description of Value Visible to Users Volume name Enter name for the volume. True Size (GB) Volume sine in GB. True Availability zone (Optional) Define the placement for volume allocation. True Timeout Timeout in seconds for the workflow to wait for the creation to complete. True
- Click Finish.
The newly created blueprint appears in the list of XaaS blueprints.
- To publish the blueprint, select it from the list and click Publish.
A blueprint becomes available for consumption only after you publish it.