You can design blueprints that create OpenStack projects when consumed.
- Verify that you have service architect user privileges to access the plug-in.
- Verify that the OpenStack Keystone service is connected to an Active Directory server for automatic synchronization. This configuration automatically synchronizes user accounts in Keystone
- Log in to the vRealize Automation tenant as a service architect.
- Select .
- Click New.
- Select the workflow delete an image, and click Next.
or The blueprint form appears.
- Complete the text boxes in the blueprint form.
You must enter custom labels for all parameters. Parameters listed below are specific for this blueprint. Keystone URL, Project name, Keystone domain name, User name, and Password parameters are mandatory for all blueprints. For the delete blueprint you only need the first parameter from the table and the mandatory ones.
Parameter Description of Value Visibility to Users Image name Name of the new image. True Disk format Format of the image file, for example: vmdk, qcow2, etc. True Image location URL to the image file, for example: https://ip:port/image1.vmdk True Is public If you select
true, image is shared with other projects,
falserestricts it to the current project.
True Disk type Enter the disk type, for example: streamOptimized or sparse. True Adapter type Enter adapter type, for example lsiLogic. True Container format Enter the container format, for example bare. True Timeout Timeout in seconds for the workflow to wait for the image creation to finish. True
- Click Finish.
The newly created blueprint appears in the list of XaaS blueprints.
- To publish the blueprint, select it from the list and click Publish.
A blueprint becomes available for consumption only after you publish it.