Workflows can require objects that you create independently of Orchestrator to be used as attributes. To use external objects as attributes in workflows, you must import them to the Orchestrator server as resource elements.
Before you begin
Verify that you have an image file, script, XML template, HTML file, or other type of object to import.
- From the drop-down menu in the Orchestrator client, select Design.
- Click the Resources view.
- Right-click a resource folder in the hierarchical list or the root and select New folder to create a folder in which to store the resource element.
- Right-click the resource folder in which to import the resource element and select Import resources.
- Select the resource to import and click Open.
Orchestrator adds the resource element to the folder you selected.
You imported a resource element into the Orchestrator server.
What to do next
Edit the general information of the resource element and set the user access permissions.