Run an Orchestrator cluster on 7.0 by upgrading a single instance and joining newly installed nodes.
Take a snapshot of all vRealize Orchestrator server nodes.
Back up the Orchestrator shared database.
- Stop the Orchestrator services vco-server, vco-configurator, and vco-proxy on all cluster nodes.
- Upgrade only one of the Orchestrator server instances in your cluster.
- Start the configuration service of the Orchestrator server that you upgraded and log in to Control Center as root.
- Go to the Validate Configuration page to check the state of the system components.
- Deploy a new Orchestrator appliance on the upgraded version.
- Configure the new node with the network settings of an existing instance.
- Join the new node to the upgraded node of your cluster from the Join Node To Cluster page in Control Center.
- Restart the Orchestrator servers from the Startup Options page in Control Center.
- Verify that the vRealize Orchestrator cluster is configured properly by opening the Validate Configuration page in Control Center.
- (Optional) : Repeat Step 5 toStep 9 for each node in the cluster.
You have successfully upgraded the Orchestrator cluster.