You can run a workflow from the Orchestrator client to test the deletion of an entry from a JDBC table.
Verify that the user account you are logged in with has the necessary permissions to run JDBC workflows.
- Click the Workflows view in the Orchestrator client.
- In the workflows hierarchical list, open to navigate to the JDBC delete entry from table example workflow.
- Right-click the JDBC delete entry from table example workflow and select Start workflow.
- Provide the required information, and click Next.
- Type the first name of the user entry to be deleted.
- Type a user name to access the database.
- Type a JDBC connection URL.
- Type the last name of the user entry to be deleted.
- Type a password to access the database.
- Type an SQL delete statement.
An example syntax is:
DELETE FROM "table_name" where ("column1" = ?, "column2" = ?)
- Click Submit to run the workflow.