You can run a workflow from the Orchestrator client to copy files from the Orchestrator server to an SSH host.
About this task
The SSH plug-in uses the Java JCraft library, which implements SFTP. The SCP put command workflow transfers files by using SFTP.
Verify that the user account you are logged in with has the necessary permissions to run SSH workflows.
- Click the Workflows view in the Orchestrator client.
- In the workflows hierarchical list, expand and navigate to the SCP put command workflow.
- Right-click the SCP put command workflow and select Start workflow.
- Provide the required information, and click Next.
- Type an SSH host name or IP address.
- Type the SSH authentication information.
- Enter the file information.
- Enter the path to the file that you want to copy from the local Orchestrator server to the remote SSH host.
- Enter the path to the directory on the remote SSH host into which to copy the file.
- Click Submit to run the workflow.