You can run a workflow to delete a binding in a specified broker.
Verify that you are logged in to the Orchestrator client as an administrator.
Verify that you have a connection to an AMQP broker from the Inventory view.
- Click the Workflows view in the Orchestrator client.
- In the hierarchical list of workflows, select and navigate to the Unbind workflow.
- Right-click the Unbind workflow and select Start workflow.
- Select a broker to remove the binding from.
- Provide information about the binding.
Specify the name of the queue.
Specify the name of the exchange.
Specify the routing key.
- Click Submit to run the workflow.