You can run a workflow from the Orchestrator client to create an address book for testing purposes.
Verify that the user account you are logged in with has the necessary permissions to run XML workflows.
Verify that you created the c:/orchestrator folder at the root of the Orchestrator server system or set access rights to another folder.
- Click the Workflows view in the Orchestrator client.
- In the workflows hierarchical list, open to navigate to the Full address book test workflow.
- Right-click the Full address book test workflow and select Start workflow.
- Type the path to the address book folder.
For example, c:/orchestrator/foldername.
The workflow automatically creates the folder if it does not exist.
- Click Submit to run the workflow.
The workflow creates a DTD, an XML, and a CSS file, appends the stylesheet, and stores the files in the specified folder.