You can run a workflow to add a query to an SNMP device from the plug-in's inventory.
Before you begin
Verify that you are logged in to the Orchestrator client as an administrator.
Verify that you have a connection to an SNMP device from the Inventory view.
- Click the Workflows view in the Orchestrator client.
- In the workflows hierarchical list, select and navigate to the Add a query to an SNMP device workflow.
- Right-click the Add a query to an SNMP device workflow and select Start workflow.
- Select the device to which you want to add the query.
- From the Type drop-down menu, select the query type.
- In the OID text box, type the object identifier of the variable that you want to query.
The following are example OID values.
The plug-in supports only OID values that are numerical or that begin with iso and continue with numbers.
- (Optional) : In the Name text box, type a name for the query.
If you leave the text box blank, the type and OID parameters are used to generate a name automatically.
- Click Submit to run the workflow.
What to do next
You can run workflows on the query from the Inventory view.