You can use a public key instead of a password. To register an Orchestrator public key on an SSH host, you can run a workflow from the Orchestrator client.
Before you begin
Verify that the user account you are logged in with has the necessary permissions to run SSH workflows.
- Click the Workflows view in the Orchestrator client.
- In the workflows hierarchical list, expand and navigate to the Register vCO public key on host workflow.
- Right-click the Register vCO public key on host workflow and select Start workflow.
- Provide the name of the SSH host, and the user name and password to log in to this host.
You must provide credentials that are registered on the SSH host.
- Click Submit to run the workflow.
You can use public key authentication instead of password authentication when you connect to the SSH host as the registered user.