You can run a workflow to add an XSD schema to a REST host from the plug-in's inventory.
About this task
The XSD schema describes the XML documents that are used as input and output content from Web services. By associating such a schema with a host, you can specify the XML element that is required as an input when you are generating a workflow from a REST operation.
Verify that you are logged in to the Orchestrator client as an administrator.
Verify that you have a connection to a REST host from the Inventory view.
- Click the Workflows view in the Orchestrator client.
- In the workflows hierarchical list, select to navigate to the Add a schema to a REST host workflow.
- Right-click the Add a schema to a REST host workflow and select Start workflow.
- Select the host to which you want to add the XSD schema.
- Select whether to load the schema from URL.
Type the URL of the schema.
Provide the schema content.
- Click Submit to run the workflow.