You can create a custom workflow from a SOAP operation.
About this task
You can integrate custom-generated workflows into high-level workflows. For more information about workflow development, see the vRealize OrchestratorDeveloper's Guide.
Verify that you are logged in to the Orchestrator client as an administrator.
Verify that you have a connection to a SOAP host from the Inventory view.
- Click the Workflows view in the Orchestrator client.
- In the workflows hierarchical list, expand to navigate to the Generate a new workflow from a SOAP operation workflow.
- Right-click the Generate a new workflow from a SOAP operation workflow and select Start workflow.
- Select the SOAP operation from the list of available operations.
- In the Name text box, type the name of the workflow to generate.
- Select the workflow folder in which to generate the new workflow.
You can select any existing folder from the workflow library.
- Click Submit to run the workflow.
What to do next
You can test the generated workflow.